We should not even allow empty timestamps in. But if you guys think we
should then an empty timestamp means we should generate one using
time.time() and insert it into the DB. What do u think?

testInsertGetWithoutTimestamp testcase fails
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Triaged

Bug description:
   python test/resonance-engine-test.py
I get one failed testcase

FAIL: testInsertGetWithoutTimestamp (__main__.ZeitgeistEngineTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/resonance-engine-test.py", line 87, in

I would have fixed this if I were totally sure what the correct fix is. Right
now the default timestamp of an event is an empty string, which is why this
testcase fails. Is this the expected behaviour, and should we fix the test. Or
should the default timestamp be a string containing the timestamp of object
creation time?