I think the exclusion makes a lot of sense and i think the "!" would be
a good indicator for exclusion. Example this would be interesting if i
want to query for my last 100 events excluding those from firefox, since
firefox kinda bloats everything here. I can see myself using this a lot
later in relevancy and for blacklists. Especially blacklists will be an
issue sooner or later.

Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?