For all i can see countevents is not there anymore. The issues with
bookmarks etc is not relevant anymore.

** Changed in: zeitgeist/0.3

Inconsistency in FindEvents/CountEvents filter
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Fix Released
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.2 series: Fix Released
Status in Zeitgeist Engine 0.3 series: Fix Released

Bug description:
Some of our filters (eg., tags, source, content, etc) take an array of
different possibilities, but uri does only take a single string; this should be
made more consistent (probably making the uri take an array too). Maybe we
could even consider accepting everywhere either a single value or an array.