Afaik the idea was that there should be a central place where any logger
can be disabled. In any case, we still need this for stuff in the
datahub (which may do logging from online services in the future, etc).

add a registry for Dataprovider
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
It should be possible to
 * enable/disable some dataprovider (esp. useful for testing while developing
and debugging)
 * define which dataprovider sends events for which application (right now it
is possible to have multiple DP per application, eg. are shipping a firefox
logger and on the other hand there is an external FF extension which sends
events. This can end in a race between both logger, and logging the same data
twice is also not useful)

The preferences should be stored in a user readable format (ini like text file)
but also be accessible over DBus.
Maybe this fits into a more general Configuration Interface I started some time