I don't get why we need magic like ${PYTHON} at all. Isn't
/usr/bin/python always linked to the python version preferred by the
user? - so wn't fix for me too, unless there is a good reason I'm
missing.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
zeitgeist-0.2.0: using "env python" instead of python executable name
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Incomplete

Bug description:
The configure script finds out the name of the python executable, here
"python2.5".
However, the two scripts zeitgeist-daemon and zeitgeist-datahub use a hardcoded
"/usr/bin/env python" in their shebang lines. Please substitute "${PYTHON}"
there instead.