seems to me that our current testing framework is pretty good should i
set this as fixed?

--
zeitgeist needs a more powerful testing framework
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/435099

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description:
Right now zeitgeist is using pure python unittest plus a self written script to
run all tests. I think there are cases where we need a more powerful testing
framework, I suggest using nose [1].
Some examples:
 * we are using temporary databases for our tests, it would be nice if we could
hook into a testfailure with a sqlite3 terminal to introspect the content and
run queries manually before deleting the database
 * right now it is a pain to select individual testcases, nose can help us alot
with this
 * at the moment we are just ignoring the output of logging, but especially in
cases where a testcase fails this information is useful, nose has a plugin to
capture this logs and append it to the report

[1] http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/0.11.1/