Ah, now I get it. You want to load a Zeitgeist XPCOM component, written
in Python, into Firefox, and then from that component import DBus (or
simply zeitgeist.client.ZeitgeistClient). This component is then used to
implement the extension in Javscript, or am I out on a limb?

--
firefox extension: use XPCOM instead of communicating via files
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Data Providers.

Status in Zeitgeist Data Providers: New

Bug description:
Due to a missing pyxpcom package in ubuntu karmic the firefox extension was
hacked by files in the dbus communication process. this is VERY inefficient. We
should use XPCOM instead.