Public bug reported:

We should cache the full Event objects in an LRUCache (of size something
like 500 or less). We can update the cache in InsertEvents() and
GetEvents(). The primary idea behind it is to massively speed up
GetEvents().

Anyway not hugely important, just an optimization.

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
Caching of Event objects for use with GetEvents
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description: