Public bug reported:

The method GetHighestTimestampForActor is superfluous as far as I can
tell. It can be simply done fully client side by using FindEventIds like
so:

template = Event.new_for_values(actor="gedit")
ids = FindEventIds(TimeRange.until_now(), [template], StorageState.Any, 1,
ResultType.MostRecentEvents)
highest_timestamp_for_gedit = GetEvents(ids)[0].timestamp

If I am right about this then I think we should remove it from the DBus
API an simply implement a convenience method in ZeitgeistClient.

** Affects: zeitgeist

--
GetHighestTimestampForActor is superfluous
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.