** Branch linked: lp:~thekorn/+junk/test_dbus_direct_signal

Add event notification and subscription system
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
Zeitgeist 0.2 relayed all incoming events over the bus. This might be a bit
over the top, but apps still need a way to get notified of events elsewhere in
the system.

This bug relates a lot to bug #447417 "Zeitgeist should have any kind of system
to protect users privacy" where a dynamic black listing system is needed. This
is sort of inverse to a notification system (only "sort of" mind you).

I want to use this bug as a tracker an reminder for us/me to finish this
feature. I have it pretty cut out in my head, so if any one else starts on this
please ping me...