just my piece of non techi view to this issue
we should make sure that it gets in with the 0.3.1 release since teamgeist also
depends on it.
Sorry for being absent now my lil brother is over

Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
Zeitgeist 0.2 relayed all incoming events over the bus. This might be a bit
over the top, but apps still need a way to get notified of events elsewhere in
the system.

This bug relates a lot to bug #447417 "Zeitgeist should have any kind of system
to protect users privacy" where a dynamic black listing system is needed. This
is sort of inverse to a notification system (only "sort of" mind you).

I want to use this bug as a tracker an reminder for us/me to finish this
feature. I have it pretty cut out in my head, so if any one else starts on this
please ping me...