I tried the 0.3.0, and the release has a bug:
The zeitgeist-daemon and zeitgeist-datahub files in the distribution have "#!
/usr/bin/python" in the first line, so the sed pattern doesn't match.

While looking for the reason, I also stumbled over:
"all-local: zeitgeist-daemon zeitgeist-datahub.py"
in Makefile.am.

Shouldn't this be "all-local: zeitgeist-daemon zeitgeist-datahub"
instead? (no ".py" at the end)

zeitgeist-0.2.0: using "env python" instead of python executable name
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released

Bug description:
The configure script finds out the name of the python executable, here
However, the two scripts zeitgeist-daemon and zeitgeist-datahub use a hardcoded
"/usr/bin/env python" in their shebang lines. Please substitute "${PYTHON}"
there instead.