Hi,

With 0.3.0 behind us it is time to plan what to aim for in 0.3.1. I
wholeheartedly think that we should aim for a short release cycle,
maybe with releases every month or so.

Right now 0.3.1 is scheduled to 24/12 on LP and I think a deadline
around that date is good. Considering that Christmas most probably
will influence our sparetime negatively I think we shold be
conservative in what we want to go in 0.3.1 - rather release a few
days early than some time after new years eve.

I created a 0.3.2 milestone on LP so we can defer bugs and blueprints
to our next-next milestone. So - comments and critics of this plan,
please!

--
Cheers,
Mikkel