I put the titles of the core team and i will get into details later
but i hope the core team is ok with that
this is how i see them from my point of view
we should avoid using such titles as founders etc since its an initiative
I cant really say my role but i hope i did not exagerate my position.

You have the core Team who are:

Markus Korn           Core-dev and Maintainer ( Brilliant eye for quality )
Mikkel Kamstrup     Core-dev and Maintainer  ( Semantic and Technical lead)
Siegfried Gevatter    Core-dev and Maintainer ( Optimization and Performance
addict)
Seif Lotfy                Initiator,  Developer  ( Pretty much keeping
every1 in mood if possible)

Then you have the Contributors:

Alex Gabriel
Federico Mena
Jason Smith
Natan Yellin
Sumana Harihareswara
Youness Alaoui

--
Need content for team page
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is a bug assignee.