I'm working on fixing this bug in the attached branch

** Branch linked: lp:~thekorn/zeitgeist/simple.categories

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3.1

--
Make defenition of Manifestation and Interpretation in datamodel.py simpler
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
Most of he metaclass magic in datamodel.py to register and define Manifestation
and Interpretation is not used anymore, we should remove it and use much
simpler (and more readable) code.