In more technical engine-terms I think you are talking about defining
some more zeitgeist.datamodel.ResultTypes? I don't understand 2, but
something like 1 might be a good idea. Maybe we need to go full monty on

MP Origin
MR Origin

For consistency we'd also need the Least* version of these ResultTypes

new queries
Framework, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Here are some new queries we need to look at.
1) Most popular actors
2) Most popular actors for subject template
It is not a must but I think covering that gives us a application-centric
approach too, for some of our use cases