I looked at the dependencies in the Makefile and came up with something
that looked more useful to me. The attached patch works for me -- please
commit :)

** Attachment added: "Patch fixing the problem."
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/36574848/patch-ab

--
zeitgeist-0.2.0: using "env python" instead of python executable name
Framework, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released

Bug description:
The configure script finds out the name of the python executable, here
"python2.5".
However, the two scripts zeitgeist-daemon and zeitgeist-datahub use a hardcoded
"/usr/bin/env python" in their shebang lines. Please substitute "${PYTHON}"
there instead.