OK. I don't see any difference but I'll trust you on this :).

Thanks for your contribution.

revno: 1217
author: Thomas Klausner
committer: Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <rai...@ubuntu.com>
branch nick: zeitgeist-trunk
timestamp: Tue 2009-12-08 14:50:42 +0100
message:
  Changes to the hashbang substitution in Makefile.am.

zeitgeist-0.2.0: using "env python" instead of python executable name
Framework, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released

Bug description:
The configure script finds out the name of the python executable, here
"python2.5".
However, the two scripts zeitgeist-daemon and zeitgeist-datahub use a hardcoded
"/usr/bin/env python" in their shebang lines. Please substitute "${PYTHON}"
there instead.