I think it looks good. The primary missing point is documentation. The
DBus API needs to be documented in this regard. This also holds for the
recent change with event id 0 indicates an error.

It's ok to merge without it. If you don't get around to this it's ok -
I'll try to remember doing it before the release if not.

--
What to do if an event is not found or blocked when calling GetEvents (or its
engine equivalent)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
Right now GetEvents raises a KeyError whenever any event is either not found or
blocked by an extension. As good as this solution was in case of not found
events it turns out to be bad for blocked events.

I think there are two possible solutions:
 * adding a NULLEvent, a somehow designed event datastructure which indicates
"cannot find an event (with this id)"
 * raising a KeyError which somehow contains all failing/blocked event-ids. The
client can now make another GetEvents call but remove all failing ids from the
arguments

If we manage to find a good NULLEvent I think this solution makes the most
sense.