I think this is a case where "where.may_have_results()" in resonance_engine.py
line 569 should return True (which results in find_eventids returning an empty
list), but it does not work this way.
I think someone with a full understanding of the logic going on there should be
able to provide a quick fix, Siegfried?

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3.1

--
querying for events with specified actors
Developers, which is a direct subscriber.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description:
When querying for events with specified actors i get the following scenarios.
1) events for actors exists and i get the right events back (Which is ok)
2) actor does not exists so events shouldnt exist either, HOWEVER I get  back
some set of events that makes no sense to me
I couldnt produce it over test cases but i added a script that will demo it.