As of rev1243 of the attached branch I fixed the first two issues, and made a
few other improvements.
I think the structure I've choosen there makes sense.
I also added a tiny sphinx extension which automatically creates documentation
for the Manifestation and Interpretation Symbols, so we don't need the __doc__
property workaround anymore.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Markus Korn (thekorn)

--
documentation of zeitgeist
Developers, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
This is a kind of meta-bug to improve the documentation of zeitgeist, there are
several tasks we should try to adress:
 * rename doc/dbus, it is not a pure DBus API doc anymore, we already have the
Datamodel documented etc.
 * split the huge index.html in multiple smaller parts
 * we should also document _zeitgeist/ as it getting more-and-more complex this
is useful while doing development and might raise the coding standards
 * add usage docs to zeitgeist-daemon
 * add tutorials like "HowTo write a dataprovider", "Howto write an extension"