Can we have the URL links of the Manifestation and Interpretation types
like we used to? They are mighty handy because the Nepomuk URLs actually
point at the docs.

Other than that - mighty good work! The docs look sweet!

--
documentation of zeitgeist
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/497324

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
This is a kind of meta-bug to improve the documentation of zeitgeist, there are
several tasks we should try to adress:
 * rename doc/dbus, it is not a pure DBus API doc anymore, we already have the
Datamodel documented etc.
 * split the huge index.html in multiple smaller parts
 * we should also document _zeitgeist/ as it getting more-and-more complex this
is useful while doing development and might raise the coding standards
 * add usage docs to zeitgeist-daemon
 * add tutorials like "HowTo write a dataprovider", "Howto write an extension"