Moved to the 0.3.2 milestone as implmentation details needs to be
discussed, see the discussion on the merge proposal.

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.3.1 => 0.3.2

Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)
Developers, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?