New question #96407 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/96407

Sometimes, I want to unlog some or all of the informations saved by the
zeitgeist engine.

Example : I regularly edit an OOo document with indication about a surprise for
my girlfriend's birthday. I absolutely DON'T want this file in history, journal
or whatever.

But when I use the function "Clear list" in the Gnome menu "Recent documents",
it does not clear also the zeitgeist list. And then, I always have my
compromising file in the Docky right-click menu or in the GnomeShell Activity
menu.

This use-case can be reproduced with many other contexts.

So how can we delete one or more elements in the journal ?

A function like in Firefox 3.5 would be very useful for privacy : "Clear all /
Clear last hour / Clear two last hours / etc"

Zeitgeist Developers, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.