Question #96407 on Zeitgeist Framework changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/96407

RastaPopoulos is still having a problem:
Hum, I'm sorry, I wanted to post this question in the section "Zeitgeist
project" and not "Zeitgeist framework".

"Zeitgeist project" besause it isn't about a particular UI (activity
journal for example) but any UI : activity journal, command line, right-
click menu, etc, I don't care.

So :
1) Could you move my question under the right section or I have to post a new
(same) question ?
2) Could you removed the status "answered" once the question will be in the
right section (and then is not an engine question) ?
3) And then, could someone answer this non-developer question ?

Zeitgeist Developers, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.