yes event origin should tell us which subject triggered it
but Again this is going to be a hard implementation. Imagine opening a doc,
then quickly check mail, then open something related to the doc (call it x).
the little mail there messes up the equations plus there is not way to have
the event.origin(x) = doc
just my opinion

--
What value should subject.origin have?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/487321
Developers, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description:
>> +                                       origin =
>> info.get_uri().rpartition("/")[0]

WHY?