2010/1/7 Seif Lotfy <s...@lotfy.com>:
> We have a slight issue with _zeitgeist/loggers/iso_strptime.py
> [...]
>  Software Foundation, version 3 of the License.

Yes, this is effectively making Zeitgeist LGPL3 (not even LGPLv3+). If
we switched to "LGPL2+", as long as we have this file it would still
be, effectively, "LGPL3".

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3

License change "LGPL 3" to "LGPL 2.1 or later"
Developers, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

There's a push to change the license of the codebase from "LGPL 3" to "LGPL 2.1
or later".

As it stands we have full consent from Seif Lotfy and Mikkel Kamstrup.
Siegfried Gevatter has made a conditional +1:

  "If _everyone_ else wants to switch from "LGPL3 or later" to "LGPL 2.1or
later", I'm fine with it."

Of the core contributors Markus Korn has not answered yet.

If Markus agrees the next logical step is to create a list of other
contributors we have that should be heard.