** Changed in: gnome-zeitgeist/trunk

** Also affects: zeitgeist-dataproviders

Add support for Pidgin
Framework Team, which is subscribed to GNOME Zeitgeist.

Status in GNOME Zeitgeist: Invalid
Status in GNOME Zeitgeist trunk series: Invalid
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: New

Bug description:
I see a clear use case for that right now, tracking down what I have said in
#gnome-zeitgeist, in order to file bugs.

The plugin should work like this:
- I can look for things I have said, as the default view
- I can look for things others have said, I just need to type in the name of
the user. The plugin should suggest other names that most likely is the same
user: like [username]1, [username]_lunch, [username]_lurk, etc.
- I can turn logging for specific accounts, buddy conversations or chatrooms.
Ideally, I'm given a list to check which I want to have logged