The GNOME Zeitgeist project for creating a GUI is now called GNOME
Activity Journal, and yesterday we released the first version of it,
which you can find in our PPA

The new GNOME Activity Journal doesn't currently expose websites, so I
am closing this.

** Changed in: gnome-zeitgeist/trunk

Show URLs by domain
Framework Team, which is subscribed to GNOME Zeitgeist.

Status in GNOME Zeitgeist: Invalid
Status in GNOME Zeitgeist trunk series: Invalid

Bug description:
See also Bug #365465

Add a viewing option that would let you sort items by domain, so that a top
domain has a drop down list of pages visited within that domain?

The obvious rationale behing this is that this way we can take advantage of the
fact that domains are (more or less) sorted already. So, we have:

Launchpad (main entry)
->Gnome Zeitgeist Project Page (sub entry)
--> Bugs in Gnome Zeitgeist (sub sub entry)
--> Translations for Gnome Zeitgeist (sub sub entry)
-> Universal Applets Project Page (sub entry)
--> Bugs in Universal Applets (sub sub entry)
--> Translations for Universal Applets (sub sub entry)

Having "arrows" that allow you to roll down or up, from all the different
entries, will make for a cleaner interface, also saving screen real estate.

Make it an option, because it might not be functional on all domains.

To make it more functional for screwed up domains, have a look at this:
Use case: Youtube

The URLS are like this:
If there are more than one entry like that, make the
main entry, and list all the URLs as sub entries of that.