There needs to be a data provider made for zeitgeist for netbeans for it
to work. I dont think any of the developers will make this because its
not a part of the gnome desktop but if you made it yourself we can help
you. If you go to #zeitgeist on freenode they can help you make it.

** Changed in: gnome-zeitgeist

** Also affects: zeitgeist

--
Can't see file changes from Netbeans
Framework Team, which is subscribed to GNOME Activity Journal.

Status in GNOME Activity Journal: Invalid

When i edit files in Netbeans i don't see changes in the Activity Journal.