** Attachment added: "pygtk2.12.diff"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/39607532/pygtk2.12.diff

--
some fixes for pygtk 2.12
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/526434
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME
Zeitgeist Team, which is the registrant for GNOME Activity Journal.

Status in GNOME Activity Journal: New

Bug description:
I'm having some trouble with g-a-j (using Debian lenny so pygk 2.12), Bug
#525798 is one of the problems.
I have a crash with : 'AnimatedImage' object has no attribute 'set_has_tooltip'
(I think there is no need for this since we are setting a text for tooltip).
and the "detailed" view doesn't show any text, again because str(color) gives
something like <GdkColor at 0x...>, while calling to_string works ok.