Public bug reported:

Add support for logging telepathy chat events in ZG.
Events that would be interesting to log are conversation start/end events,
video/audio start/end events and message send/receive events, as well as
possibly others.

I have begun work on this feature, and I'm adding this report for
posterity

** Affects: zeitgeist-dataproviders

--
Add support for telepathy events