** Branch linked: lp:~mortenmjelva/zeitgeist-dataproviders/telepathy

--
Add support for telepathy events

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: In Progress

Bug description:
Add support for logging telepathy chat events in ZG.
Events that would be interesting to log are conversation start/end events,
video/audio start/end events and message send/receive events, as well as
possibly others.

I have begun work on this feature, and I'm adding this report for posterity