Thanks, I just uploaded a fix to your issue Seif. It was an odd corner
case where we'd mistakingly assume that we didn't have any events for
the given ids if all the deleted events had timestamp 0. This was
because we used the builtin method all() to check the timestamps...

--
Deletes are not committed

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Committed

Bug description:
When we do engine.delete_events(ids) we never call commit() on the sqlite3
connection. This means that if the engine is shut down before we've committed
because of other circumstances (eg. insert_events()) then the deleted items
will reappear