New question #110204 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/110204

Hello i was looking to see if conky/donky  could display my last activities via
the zeitgeist engine like the gnome-system-viewer do. By using the the command
tail -f  /var/log/daemon.log i use to display some events in conky but those
are useless for a user like me. So i was hoping  that the zeitgest-engine would
provide me more useful events to record . So i think  a log file containing the
last 4 days of activity would be a great addition. I would like to see a log
file of all the events recently done on my computer like that i could see if
someone as used my computer when i was away..etc....

Thanks for your work

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.