Can anybody please tell me how this is related to the dataproviders?
What das WebFav do, and how can we use this for zeitgeist, or how can zeitgeist
help webfav to do the right thing.

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

Support the webfav extension for Firefox for quick adding of bookmarks/starred

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: In Progress

Bug description:
I've just started looking into Ubuntu-netbook-remix (UNR), and it includes the
webfav extension for Firefox:

I'm not quite sure how it works, but I've asked a question: and hopefully we can
utilize webfav directly in GZG, whether people use UNR or not. Clicking the
heart in Firefox and then adding it to the bookmark items in GZG directly is a
time saver, because you don't have to change from Firefox, to GZG and back to
Firefox, hindering your workflow.