Hi JaVaEs,
I've never used mpd, and I have close to zero ideas how this player works. And
after looking at their wiki/source-code I've no clue how we can hook into mpd
to be notified when a song is played/skipped/stopped/...

If you or anyone else has an idea, or maybe some sample code please post
them here.

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

add support for mpd

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: Incomplete

Bug description:
I think support for the music player daemon should be included like it already
is for other music players.