I think it makes perfect sense what you laid out. The only thing I am
considering is subject.text. I am not sure whether or not to add
negation and/or prefix queries for that one...

Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress
Status in Zeitgeist Framework 0.3 series: In Progress

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?