I think I got the negation part working in
Before a merge, this branch needs a few more tests, I hope to work on it
tomorrow early morning.
After I got this branch landed I will work on the wildcard part.

** Branch unlinked: lp:~thekorn/zeitgeist/negation_switch

** Branch linked: lp:~thekorn/zeitgeist/negation_support

Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress
Status in Zeitgeist Framework 0.3 series: In Progress

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?