Public bug reported:

I've just added a testcase to lp:zeitgeist which shows that a template
like

   template = Event.new_for_values(subject_storage="xxxx")

returns all events, instead of only all events with
subject_storage="xxxx".

There are two ways to fx this bug:
  1.) implement searching for subject_storage
  2.) raise an ValueError if we do not support such kind of queries

suggestions?

** Affects: zeitgeist

--
searching with subject_storage in template is not working
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/580364

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description: