Review: Approve review only, no test run
It looks very good Markus! And lots of unit tests +10 for that ;-)

One thing - nothing critical:

 * Why not make EQUAL a real function instead of a lambda? I am not sure of the
Python internals, but I'd assume that functions are cheaper because they don't
capture a lambda context

 * The expression:
    if field_id in self.SUPPORTS_NEGATION \
                       and expression.startswith(NEGATION_OPERATOR):

I didn't actually test run this, but I am ready to trust you :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thekorn/zeitgeist/negation_support/+merge/25299
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is requested to review the proposed merge of