I think that it makes sense to store in subject.origin the location
where subject.uri can be found. Therefore the web page visit events
could have as origin set either their referrer page or the domain (only
if referrer is unavailable, since we can parse the domain from uri

As for Mikkel's IM use case, I don't think it's ZG's job to log every message,
so there'd be only some kind of CONVERSATION_STARTED event, and I'd suggest
event.actor = "mailto:john....@example.com";
subject.uri = # uri of conversation log *
subject.origin = # location where log is saved
subject.text = "Conversation with %s" % real_name
subject.mimetype = # mimetype of uri

* If there's no log, uri, origin and mimetype are empty.

What value should subject.origin have?

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description: