Public bug reported:

While working on the wildcard implementation I had some hard time with our
event_view view.
And I'm esp. wondering why event.actor and event.subj_mimetype are ids where
fields like event.subj_origin is already JOINed to the actual string.

Is this on purpose? shouldn't be all fields (except *Interpretation and
*Manifestation) be evaluated to strings instead of being an id? Or am I
missing sth. which is very important (maybe wrt. performance)

Siegfried, Mikkel can you please explain this design to me.

Thanks,
Markus

** Affects: zeitgeist

--