** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Seif Lotfy (seif)

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
Make the loading of extensions to the engine configurable
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/483556

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
right now the relevancy-provider is loaded by default. Unfortunately this
extension is kind of buggy and not well tested, so in case of errors while
We need a configurable plugin-system for our extensions, and for now we should
per default disable loading the relevancy provider. If this provider gets more
stable we should easily be able to add this extension to the default extensions
which are automatically loaded on engine initialization.