Just for the record: +1 for case sensitivity. We don't wanna go down the
case-insensitive route. That's for full text indexers as it's generally
not as simple as that (far from it in fact). Fx. how about
transliteration? For instance - does 'รป' match 'u' (apply the same logic
for all unicode glyphs ad nauseum)? So I am all for strict prefix
matching.

--
Using filters (text match / exclusion / etc)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released
Status in Zeitgeist Framework 0.3 series: Fix Released

Bug description:
 - How can I get all events except those with interpretation VISIT_EVENT?

 - In case you give me above the awful answer "looking for all interpretations
except VISIT_EVENT", how can I get all events except those from application
"firefox.desktop"?

 - How can I get all those events whose URI ends with "myfile.txt"?

- And those events whose title contains "zeitgeist"?