I'm setting this to won't fix, tests/benchmarks.py is in a *very* old state, we
are using tests/scalability-test.py for some kind of benchmarks instead.
In the future we should think about deleting this file, or adjusting this file
to our current needs, but it is unrelated to the ontology changes.

Markus

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
make test/benchmarks.py after ontology changes

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Won't Fix

Bug description:
The benchmarks in test/benchmarks.py are not working after recent changes to
lp:zeitgeist.
It would be cool if we could make them runable again.