2010/6/12 Seif Lotfy <s...@lotfy.com>:
> wild cards wont get us most used folders

No, but what Markus wrote does up to a certain degree. Any in any
case, I think "most used directories" is the wrong approach. This is
about files, not folders.

--
Tracking recent directories
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/592339

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Incomplete

Bug description:
This is a feature request, please reassign wherever you see fit :-)

Currently recent files are tracked as items. Recent directories would also be
useful to track.

E.g. I edit files in geany, compile code that produce an executable that need
to be debugged in Nemiver. When Nemiver is opened it would save a lot of time
if the directory was available under a "recent directories" heading somewhere.

Thanks,
Conrad