> We always need a URI, so that the application has something meaningful
> to show. Tracker UUIDs could be used to complement the subject, but
> not supersed the URI.

A URI is by definition opaque. Fx. this is also a 100% valid URI:
"urn:issn:1535-3613" (taken from Wikipedia's article about URIs). So
what I am saying is that you can not assume that URIs can be used for
display (unless you know something about the URI scheme). We have
subject.text for display.

The ISSN example above is also a good example because it could be a real
use case. Reading an E-book article - the app logs "access event, book,
urn:issn:1535-3613". Here I'd set subject.text="PlayStation
Supercomputer by Dave Murphy".

--
Tracking recent directories

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Incomplete

Bug description:
This is a feature request, please reassign wherever you see fit :-)

Currently recent files are tracked as items. Recent directories would also be
useful to track.

E.g. I edit files in geany, compile code that produce an executable that need
to be debugged in Nemiver. When Nemiver is opened it would save a lot of time
if the directory was available under a "recent directories" heading somewhere.

Thanks,
Conrad