>> When you are actually acquiring the e-book it should
>> probably be a URL for the provider.
> So isn't this the same as for a downloaded file the website where you got it?

Most likely, yes.

Tracking recent directories

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Incomplete

Bug description:
This is a feature request, please reassign wherever you see fit :-)

Currently recent files are tracked as items. Recent directories would also be
useful to track.

E.g. I edit files in geany, compile code that produce an executable that need
to be debugged in Nemiver. When Nemiver is opened it would save a lot of time
if the directory was available under a "recent directories" heading somewhere.