Public bug reported:

Right now zeitgeist extensions have no way of knowing when events are
deleted. I propose adding a delete_event_hook() method on the Extension
class that extensions can override. The delete_event_hook() method
should take an event_id as its sole argument.

I need this functionality in the FTS extension.

** Affects: zeitgeist

--
delete_event_hook for extensions